Wednesday 1 June 2016

Dinosaurs growl


http://www.volcanodiscovery.com/etna/current-activity.html

Off to Mount Etna I did go,
Kicked off of Italy's big toe,
Italy didn't like that growling noise,
Of the Dinosaur deep below...

A thought occured of a Dinosaur before....
A Tyrannosaurus Rex who loved to roar;
Fear inside me began to-quell I didn't believe he followed me to yell.
Down in the Volcano he began to bell..ow.

Another day on the Mediterranean sea,
He followed into the deep dark sea....
I on a Luzzu he began to yell;
I can see, I can smell.

The dinosaur hungry...
Oh will he eat me?

And then I remembered our old song...
How about if you sing along!


The song is ‘I'm a mean old Dinosaur’ 

I'm a mean old Dinosaur (make a mean face) 
Big and tall (hand movements indicate size) 
Here is my tail and here is my claw (hand behind their back and a claw shaped hand) 
When i get hungry (rub your tummy) 
I just growl 
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! 
Look out kids I'm on the prowl. 


http://twomeatscreates.blogspot.co.uk/2011_08_01_archive.html



No comments:

Post a Comment